Fog and Graphite Kitchen

 

  

This Coast Design kitchen was designed and created for custom home builder Marquis Properties by our very talented designer Dwain Arterburn. It's located in the Avalon subdivision in Daphne, Alabama. We used Integrity Cabinets with a Capital door style and a paint finish. The primary cabinet color in the kitchen is Fog and the island color is Graphite. We love the look of the over-sized island. It opens up the floor plan and draws plenty of oohs and ahhs!

 

 

 

  

The beverage center/wet bar is located in the dining area, adjacent to the kitchen. It's still being installed (hence the missing under counter appliance!), but we can already tell that it's going to be perfect. The contrast of the Integrity Cabinets in Fog against the dark counter top and warm backsplash is part of what sets this design apart.

  

We love the finish Marquis chose for their master bathroom cabinets and tub surround. 

15 comments (Add your own)

1. Quick Loan wrote:
loans unsecured no credit check payday loans online title loans near me unsecured loans for bad credit

Sat, June 2, 2018 @ 2:40 PM

2. Pay Day Loans wrote:
loan comparison calculator payday loans st louis mo payday loans online direct lenders unsecured loans

Sat, June 2, 2018 @ 3:19 PM

3. Quick Loan wrote:
unsecured loan loans same day payday [url=http://creditloans.cars]loans personal[/url]

Sat, June 2, 2018 @ 5:23 PM

4. loans wrote:
Hello!

Tue, July 17, 2018 @ 7:36 PM

5. cheap_cialis wrote:
Hello!

Tue, July 17, 2018 @ 7:36 PM

6. viagra_online wrote:
Hello!

Tue, July 17, 2018 @ 7:36 PM

7. cheap_viagra wrote:
Hello!

Tue, July 17, 2018 @ 7:36 PM

8. cheap_cialis wrote:
Hello!

Tue, July 17, 2018 @ 7:36 PM

9. wrote:
Thank you for the good writeup. It in fact was a amusement account it.

Look advanced to far added agreeable from you! However, how could we communicate?

Thu, October 4, 2018 @ 10:53 PM

10. http://www.nikeflyknit.us.com wrote:
I want to show my appreciation to this writer for bailing me out of this particular instance. As a result of surfing around throughout the world-wide-web and finding notions that were not productive, I assumed my life was well over. Being alive without the presence of approaches to the difficulties you've solved as a result of the write-up is a serious case, and the ones that might have negatively damaged my entire career if I had not discovered your blog post. Your understanding and kindness in touching the whole lot was useful. I'm not sure what I would've done if I had not encountered such a point like this. I am able to at this moment look ahead to my future. Thanks a lot so much for this skilled and results-oriented guide. I won't hesitate to recommend your blog post to anybody who requires recommendations about this situation.

Fri, October 5, 2018 @ 4:53 PM

11. wrote:
Have you ever thought about including a little bit more than just your articles?
I mean, what you say is fundamental and all. Nevertheless imagine if you
added some great graphics or videos to give your posts more, "pop"!
Your content is excellent but with pics and video clips,
this website could undeniably be one of the best in its field.
Superb blog!

Sun, October 7, 2018 @ 7:15 AM

12. wrote:
I do not know if it's just me or if perhaps everybody else encountering problems with your
blog. It looks like some of the text on your posts are running off the screen. Can somebody else please provide feedback and let me know if this is happening to them too?
This may be a issue with my browser because I've had this happen previously.
Thank you

Sun, October 7, 2018 @ 1:36 PM

13. wrote:
I know this web page gives quality based articles and additional
information, is there any other site which gives these kinds of stuff in quality?

Tue, October 9, 2018 @ 10:46 PM

14. wrote:
I visited many sites but the audio quality for audio songs present at this web site is in fact excellent.

Tue, October 16, 2018 @ 8:41 AM

15. wrote:
Good day! This is kind of off topic but I need some advice from an established blog.
Is it difficult to set up your own blog? I'm not very techincal but I can figure things out pretty fast.
I'm thinking about creating my own but I'm not
sure where to start. Do you have any tips or suggestions?
Thank you

Sun, October 21, 2018 @ 3:25 PM

Add a New Comment


code
 

Comment Guidelines: No HTML is allowed. Off-topic or inappropriate comments will be edited or deleted. Thanks.

Have a question?