Big City Kitchen with a Rustic Feel

Today's inspiration comes from the pages of Kitchen & Bath Design News featuring a Chicago Big City kitchen with a rustic, suburban feel. It features a Viking range and ventilation hood, 30' Viking refrigerator and a separate 30' Viking freezer giving this family plenty of food storage but maintaining a sophisticated look.

It also features a large kitchen island which is as functional as it is fabulous, with plenty of seating, a built-in wine refrigerator and a second sink. The designer mentioned something that caught our attention and we feel it's worth passing on to our readers and clients; it can be tricky to find the perfect countertop slab that can accommodate an island of this magnitude, so it's often practical to pick out your countertop prior to finalizing your cabinetry order so you won't find yourself in a fix down the road.

Do you love this design? Pin it and bring your inspiration(s) with you for your first appointment with one of our talented kitchen designers at our cabinet and appliance showroom in Mobile, Alabama. We love combining your inspirations, creativity and vision with proven, functional design elements to create a kitchen that's right for YOU. 

We're also proud to offer the very best in appliance brands, including the Viking range, fridge and freezer featured above. 

Photo credit: Jim Tschetter featured in Kitchen and Bath Design News April 2014. 

61 comments (Add your own)

1. KIRAmutH wrote:
To determine internal swelling is difficult enough, therefore, consequently, they influence the body for a long time, which threatens the normal fetus. Fluids are dangerous because they break blood circulation. Similar picture leads to the strengthening of negative tendencies feeding and the breath baby, created hypoxia.
Fighting such a pathology should be done with the help of correction feeding and special procedures so that fluid does not stay tissues. If expectant mother is resting, then under the feet better put a cushion or pillow to improve the blood circulation of tired legs. Prohibited long time to sit or stand, as this leads to stagnation in the body. It is recommended that the knee-elbow position several times a day in order to increase blood flow.
how to reduce swelling while pregnant

Tue, July 10, 2018 @ 5:47 PM

2. http://urlr.be/short/yzy350 wrote:
I wish to show appreciation to you for rescuing me from this type of circumstance. Just after looking through the search engines and obtaining solutions which are not beneficial, I assumed my entire life was well over. Living without the presence of strategies to the difficulties you've solved all through your posting is a crucial case, and those which may have in a negative way affected my entire career if I had not encountered your website. Your own personal capability and kindness in maneuvering every part was excellent. I'm not sure what I would've done if I hadn't come upon such a step like this. I'm able to now relish my future. Thanks so much for the reliable and results-oriented help. I will not be reluctant to propose your web page to anybody who desires counselling on this situation.

Tue, January 1, 2019 @ 4:40 AM

3. gzlxfkqg@gmail.com wrote:
I and also my friends appeared to be reviewing the excellent information and facts found on your web site and so then got a horrible suspicion I had not expressed respect to the web site owner for them. All of the ladies had been for that reason stimulated to read all of them and have undoubtedly been loving them. We appreciate you really being considerably kind as well as for picking such magnificent subject areas millions of individuals are really needing to understand about. Our own sincere apologies for not expressing gratitude to earlier.

Wed, January 2, 2019 @ 10:50 PM

4. ilalme@gmail.com wrote:
I really wanted to write a quick word in order to express gratitude to you for all of the great steps you are giving out at this site. My prolonged internet look up has at the end been paid with brilliant points to write about with my family and friends. I would point out that most of us site visitors are unequivocally blessed to exist in a useful site with so many special professionals with beneficial solutions. I feel very lucky to have used your site and look forward to plenty of more thrilling times reading here. Thanks a lot again for all the details.

Mon, January 21, 2019 @ 4:45 AM

5. sdvkicmdbpf@gmail.com wrote:
I am only writing to make you understand what a incredible experience my girl found visiting your blog. She discovered a good number of issues, not to mention what it's like to have a very effective teaching character to make folks quite simply know just exactly certain tortuous topics. You undoubtedly exceeded readers' expected results. Thanks for imparting the priceless, healthy, informative and in addition unique tips on your topic to Kate.

Tue, January 22, 2019 @ 3:57 PM

6. zuekndje@gmail.com wrote:
I truly wanted to write a small message to thank you for those superb suggestions you are giving at this site. My considerable internet look up has now been recognized with reasonable facts and techniques to share with my friends. I 'd mention that we visitors are quite fortunate to dwell in a fantastic network with many special people with good methods. I feel pretty lucky to have encountered the website and look forward to many more awesome minutes reading here. Thanks a lot again for all the details.

Tue, January 29, 2019 @ 7:17 AM

7. axjchmi@gmail.com wrote:
I have to show my appreciation to the writer for rescuing me from this type of setting. Right after looking out through the internet and getting ways which were not beneficial, I believed my life was well over. Being alive minus the approaches to the difficulties you've fixed by way of your main short article is a critical case, as well as ones that would have in a wrong way damaged my career if I hadn't noticed your web page. Your actual know-how and kindness in maneuvering everything was valuable. I don't know what I would've done if I hadn't discovered such a thing like this. I am able to now relish my future. Thanks very much for the reliable and amazing help. I will not be reluctant to endorse your web sites to any person who would need counselling about this topic.

Fri, February 1, 2019 @ 9:15 PM

8. ljdiwsvtvej@gmail.com wrote:
I have to show some appreciation to this writer just for rescuing me from such a setting. Because of scouting through the the net and finding recommendations which were not powerful, I was thinking my life was done. Living devoid of the strategies to the problems you've sorted out as a result of this article is a serious case, as well as those which may have negatively damaged my career if I had not discovered your blog post. The natural talent and kindness in maneuvering all things was invaluable. I don't know what I would have done if I hadn't discovered such a stuff like this. I can also at this point look ahead to my future. Thanks a lot so much for this impressive and effective guide. I will not be reluctant to recommend the blog to anybody who will need guidelines about this subject matter.

Sun, February 10, 2019 @ 1:11 AM

9. wrote:
Write more, thats all I have to say. Literally, it seems as though you relied on the video to make your point.

You definitely know what youre talking about, why throw away
your intelligence on just posting videos to your blog when you could be giving us something informative to read?

Mon, April 8, 2019 @ 12:40 AM

10. membuat web wrote:
love this design!

Sat, April 20, 2019 @ 10:13 PM

11. wrote:
Sweet blog! I found it while browsing on Yahoo News.
Do you have any tips on how to get listed in Yahoo News?
I've been trying for a while but I never seem to get there!

Thanks

Thu, May 9, 2019 @ 1:47 AM

12. wrote:
Great post however , I was wanting to know if you could write a litte more on this topic?
I'd be very thankful if you could elaborate a little
bit more. Appreciate it!

Fri, May 10, 2019 @ 4:48 PM

13. wrote:
Have you ever thought about adding a little bit more than just your articles?
I mean, what you say is fundamental and everything.
However think about if you added some great graphics or video clips to give your posts
more, "pop"! Your content is excellent but with pics
and video clips, this blog could definitely be
one of the greatest in its field. Excellent blog!

Wed, June 12, 2019 @ 5:23 AM

14. wrote:
I don't even know the way I finished up here, but I thought this submit was once
good. I do not realize who you are however definitely you're going
to a well-known blogger if you aren't already. Cheers!

Tue, July 16, 2019 @ 11:48 PM

15. chsgcjdsrv@gmail.com wrote:
Thanks for all of your efforts on this web site. Kim delights in working on internet research and it's easy to see why. My spouse and i learn all concerning the compelling medium you make functional tactics by means of this blog and therefore invigorate contribution from others on this area of interest and our own princess is studying a lot of things. Take advantage of the rest of the new year. You're doing a really great job.

Mon, July 22, 2019 @ 4:29 PM

16. wrote:
After going over a handful of the blog articles on your web page, I honestly appreciate your technique of blogging.
I added it to my bookmark website list and will be checking back soon. Take a look
at my website as well and tell me what you think. natalielise plenty of fish

Wed, July 24, 2019 @ 7:44 AM

17. wrote:
It's awesome in favor of me to have a web
site, which is useful designed for my know-how. thanks admin

Thu, August 1, 2019 @ 4:18 AM

18. wrote:
hey there and thank you for your information – I
have certainly picked up something new from right here. I did however expertise several technical points using
this web site, since I experienced to reload the site a lot of times
previous to I could get it to load correctly.
I had been wondering if your web host is OK? Not that I
am complaining, but sluggish loading instances times will often affect your placement in google and
can damage your high quality score if advertising and marketing with Adwords.
Anyway I'm adding this RSS to my email and could look out for much
more of your respective intriguing content.

Ensure that you update this again soon. natalielise pof

Thu, August 1, 2019 @ 11:01 PM

19. wrote:
Someone necessarily help to make significantly posts I'd
state. This is the first time I frequented your web page and so far?
I amazed with the research you made to create this actual publish amazing.
Great activity!

Mon, August 19, 2019 @ 5:52 PM

20. wrote:
Pretty nice post. I just stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I've really enjoyed surfing around
your blog posts. After all I will be subscribing to
your rss feed and I hope you write again very soon!

Sat, August 24, 2019 @ 1:51 AM

21. fsppfesnbz@gmail.com wrote:
I'm writing to let you be aware of what a wonderful discovery my girl had going through your webblog. She realized so many details, which included how it is like to possess an ideal coaching character to get folks without difficulty thoroughly grasp specified impossible subject areas. You undoubtedly surpassed people's expectations. Thanks for coming up with such helpful, healthy, informative and as well as easy guidance on the topic to Ethel.

Sun, August 25, 2019 @ 3:35 PM

22. wrote:
Hi there! This post couldn't be written any better! Reading this post
reminds me of my old room mate! He always kept
chatting about this. I will forward this page to him.
Fairly certain he will have a good read. Thank you for sharing!

Sun, September 1, 2019 @ 6:54 PM

23. wrote:
Hi mates, how is all, and what you desire to say about this
post, in my view its genuinely awesome in support of me.

Tue, September 3, 2019 @ 1:41 PM

24. zlxywzsptyu@gmail.com wrote:
I am glad for writing to make you be aware of of the fantastic encounter my wife's daughter developed going through your webblog. She noticed a lot of things, which included what it is like to possess a wonderful helping style to get folks really easily understand specified tricky matters. You actually exceeded visitors' expectations. Thanks for displaying those useful, trustworthy, revealing and fun tips about that topic to Mary.

Wed, September 4, 2019 @ 6:28 PM

25. fmovies wrote:
Hey there! Do you know if they make any plugins to safeguard

Thu, September 12, 2019 @ 4:12 AM

26. 파워사다리 wrote:
I would love to visit this website every day. As this promotes eternal knowledge.

파워사다리 What is Sports Toto? Sports Toto is a sports betting game.

Mon, October 14, 2019 @ 5:26 AM

27. 사설토토 wrote:
This genuinely well-informed this webpage it’s truly big support for my site

사설토토 Toto betting game that allows users to vote according to their preferences.

Mon, October 14, 2019 @ 5:29 AM

28. 스포츠토토 wrote:
I am very happy to discover your post as it will become on top in my collection of favorite blogs to visit.

스포츠토토 Proto is a sports toto game with easy betting !.

Mon, October 14, 2019 @ 5:31 AM

29. 스포츠토토사이트 wrote:
This is indeed an interesting read. I love sharing the content I receive here, so much good information.

스포츠토토사이트 I'm trying to get some help from a professional who has lost a lot of money.

Mon, October 14, 2019 @ 5:35 AM

30. 토토 wrote:
Your always motivating and inspiring me. I am always waiting for your new article.

토토 sports information sharing and users are responsible for rest.

Mon, October 14, 2019 @ 5:38 AM

31. 먹튀사이트 wrote:
I’m new to this field and this is the most incredible post I’ve ever read about. Thanks so much for your good work.

먹튀사이트 New toto sites that are not verified in the topic are not affiliated.

Mon, October 14, 2019 @ 5:41 AM

32. 룰렛 wrote:
Thank you so much and please keep up the good job.

룰렛 This analytical power requires viewing data, watching a game

Mon, October 14, 2019 @ 5:45 AM

33. 카지노 wrote:
Thank you for your kindness by providing valuable information to us. It really helped me to enhance my knowledge and skills.


카지노 Totosite Sports Toto Consultation is available.

Mon, October 14, 2019 @ 5:48 AM

34. 바카라 wrote:
Thanks for the nice blog. It was very useful for me. I’m happy I found this blog.

바카라 There's a very simple online game that matches the results of a ladder

Mon, October 14, 2019 @ 5:50 AM

35. 국산야동 wrote:
Great Information sharing .. I am very happy to read this article .. thanks for giving us go through info.Fantastic nice. I appreciate this post.


국산야동 Batman supports two games, Proto / Toto,

Mon, October 14, 2019 @ 5:52 AM

36. wrote:
It's not my first time to pay a quick visit this site,
i am visiting this website dailly and get pleasant facts from here all
the time.

Tue, October 22, 2019 @ 8:35 AM

37. wrote:
Hi! This post could not be written any better! Reading this post reminds me of my previous room mate!
He always kept chatting about this. I will forward this write-up
to him. Fairly certain he will have a good read. Thanks for sharing!

Tue, November 19, 2019 @ 6:36 AM

38. wrote:
Woah! I'm really enjoying the template/theme of this
blog. It's simple, yet effective. A lot of times it's very hard
to get that "perfect balance" between user friendliness and visual appeal.
I must say you've done a great job with this.
In addition, the blog loads super fast for me on Internet explorer.
Superb Blog!

Wed, November 20, 2019 @ 12:16 AM

39. wrote:
First of all I want to say terrific blog! I had a quick question in which I'd like to ask if you do not mind.
I was interested to find out how you center yourself
and clear your thoughts before writing. I've had difficulty clearing my thoughts
in getting my ideas out. I do enjoy writing however it just seems like the first 10 to 15 minutes tend to be lost simply just trying to figure out how to begin. Any ideas or hints?
Kudos!

Sat, December 7, 2019 @ 9:35 PM

40. wrote:
Hi there, just became aware of your blog through Google, and found that it's truly informative.

I'm gonna watch out for brussels. I'll appreciate if you continue this
in future. Many people will be benefited from your writing.
Cheers!

Thu, December 19, 2019 @ 5:55 PM

41. wrote:
Post writing is also a fun, if you be familiar with then you can write
if not it is difficult to write.

Thu, December 19, 2019 @ 5:56 PM

42. wrote:
Hello my loved one! I want to say that this article is awesome,
nice written and include approximately all important infos.
I would like to look extra posts like this .

Thu, December 19, 2019 @ 11:49 PM

43. wrote:
Just desire to say your article is as amazing. The clarity to your publish is simply spectacular and
i can think you are knowledgeable in this subject.
Fine together with your permission allow me to clutch your RSS feed to keep up to date with coming near near post.
Thank you one million and please continue the gratifying work.

Fri, December 20, 2019 @ 3:45 AM

44. wrote:
I think that is one of the most important info for me.
And i'm glad reading your article. However wanna remark on some normal issues, The site style is perfect, the articles is really nice :
D. Just right job, cheers

Fri, December 20, 2019 @ 1:39 PM

45. wrote:
hello!,I like your writing so so much! percentage we be in contact extra approximately your article on AOL?

I need an expert in this house to resolve my
problem. May be that is you! Having a look ahead to look you.

Fri, December 20, 2019 @ 3:56 PM

46. wrote:
Saved as a favorite, I really like your blog!

Fri, December 20, 2019 @ 4:01 PM

47. wrote:
I read this post completely on the topic of the resemblance of latest and previous technologies,
it's amazing article.

Fri, December 20, 2019 @ 4:50 PM

48. wrote:
Unquestionably believe that which you said. Your favorite reason appeared to be on the
internet the easiest thing to be aware of. I say to you, I certainly get irked
while people think about worries that they plainly don't know about.
You managed to hit the nail upon the top and defined out the whole thing without having side effect ,
people could take a signal. Will probably be back to get more.
Thanks

Fri, December 20, 2019 @ 7:18 PM

49. wrote:
Superb blog! Do you have any helpful hints for
aspiring writers? I'm planning to start my own website soon but I'm
a little lost on everything. Would you suggest starting with a free platform
like Wordpress or go for a paid option? There are so many options out there that I'm completely overwhelmed ..

Any recommendations? Thanks!

Sat, December 21, 2019 @ 1:14 AM

50. wrote:
Hi there, i read your blog occasionally and i own a similar one
and i was just curious if you get a lot of spam feedback?

If so how do you protect against it, any plugin or anything
you can suggest? I get so much lately it's driving me insane so any support is very much appreciated.

Sat, December 21, 2019 @ 6:46 AM

51. wrote:
each time i used to read smaller content which also clear their motive, and that is also happening
with this paragraph which I am reading here.

Sat, December 21, 2019 @ 6:49 AM

52. wrote:
Write more, thats all I have to say. Literally, it seems as though you
relied on the video to make your point. You obviously know what youre talking about, why
throw away your intelligence on just posting
videos to your blog when you could be giving us something informative
to read?

Sat, December 21, 2019 @ 8:14 AM

53. wrote:
Currently it seems like Movable Type is the preferred blogging platform out there right now.
(from what I've read) Is that what you're using on your blog?

Sat, December 21, 2019 @ 8:52 AM

54. wrote:
Unquestionably believe that which you stated. Your favorite
reason seemed to be on the net the easiest thing to be aware of.
I say to you, I certainly get annoyed while people think about worries that they plainly do not know about.
You managed to hit the nail upon the top as well as defined out
the whole thing without having side-effects , people could take a signal.
Will probably be back to get more. Thanks

Sat, December 21, 2019 @ 9:18 AM

55. wrote:
Hi there! I know this is kinda off topic but I was wondering if you knew where
I could find a captcha plugin for my comment form?
I'm using the same blog platform as yours and I'm
having trouble finding one? Thanks a lot!

Sat, December 21, 2019 @ 11:05 AM

56. wrote:
Hello, this weekend is nice in favor of me, for the reason that this moment i am reading this wonderful informative post
here at my home.

Sat, December 21, 2019 @ 12:30 PM

57. wrote:
Its like you read my mind! You seem to understand so much about this, such as you
wrote the guide in it or something. I believe
that you just could do with a few percent to power
the message home a little bit, however instead of that, this is excellent blog.
A great read. I will definitely be back.

Sun, December 22, 2019 @ 5:51 PM

58. wrote:
Just want to say your article is as amazing. The clarity for your put up is simply nice
and that i can think you're a professional on this
subject. Fine along with your permission allow me to snatch
your RSS feed to keep up to date with forthcoming post.

Thank you one million and please continue the
rewarding work.

Sun, December 22, 2019 @ 5:58 PM

59. wrote:
Definitely consider that which you stated.

Your favourite reason seemed to be at the internet the simplest factor to take note
of. I say to you, I certainly get annoyed whilst
folks consider concerns that they just do not recognise
about. You managed to hit the nail upon the top and outlined out the entire thing with no need side-effects , folks could take a signal.

Will likely be again to get more. Thanks

Mon, December 23, 2019 @ 2:34 AM

60. wrote:
I could not resist commenting. Well written!

Mon, December 23, 2019 @ 3:09 AM

61. wrote:
Thanks for sharing your thoughts. I really appreciate your efforts
and I am waiting for your next write ups thank you once again.

Mon, December 30, 2019 @ 6:03 AM

Add a New Comment


code
 

Comment Guidelines: No HTML is allowed. Off-topic or inappropriate comments will be edited or deleted. Thanks.

Have a question?